It has been decided by the Ankara Medipol University and Istanbul Medeniyet University Medical Law Research Center to hold the IV. International Medical Law Congress online on October 15, 2021 via Zoom video conferencing.
The congress will mainly be held in the field of medical law. However, on the related fields will be evaluated by the Academic Committee, considering the importance and up-to-dateness of the chosen subject. After the accepted papers are determined, the finalized program and other details will be notified to the relevant parties on October 1, 2021 and will be announced on the official website. The main topics are determined as follows:
- The Beginning and End of Life
- Patient Rights
- Advances Technologies in Medicine and Law
- Clinical Studies
- Protection of Personal Health Data
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Medical Law
- Organ and Tissue Transplantation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods in Medical Law
- Reproductive Health and Assisted Reproductive Methods
- E-Health and Tele-Medicine Applications
- Medical Tourism Law
- Application deadline: September 1, 2021
- Announcement of the results: October 1, 2021
- Deadline for submission of full papers: October 15, 2021
- Announcement of final program : October 15, 2021
- Congress date: November 5-6, 2021
Congress Language: It is possible to participate in the Congress with presentations in Turkish and English.
Details on sending the abstract and full text and spelling rules can be found here.