The IV. International Medical Law Congress will be held online on November 5-6, 2021 by Ankara Medipol University and Istanbul Medeniyet University Medical Law Research Center.
IV. International Medical Law Congress aims to bring together leading academics, scientists and researchers to present their knowledge and research on all branches of medical law. Within the scope of the Congress, current innovations and developments in medical law, the problems encountered in practice and the solutions adopted will be discussed on an interdisciplinary basis. The Congress will constitute a solid academic basis for transferring both national and international experiences on topics such as the relationship of advanced technologies in medicine and the law, the impact of the Covid 19 pandemic on medical law, and the protection of personal health data.
Participation in the IV. International Medical Law Congress is free of charge, and participation certificates will be issued at the end of the Congress for participants who regularly attend sessions.
Congress languages are Turkish and English. Proceedings will be published as a book on the official website after the Congress.
- The Beginning and End of Life
- Patient Rights
- Advances Technologies in Medicine and Law
- Clinical Studies
- Protection of Personal Health Data
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Medical Law
- Organ and Tissue Transplantation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods in Medical Law
- Reproductive Health and Assisted Reproductive Methods
- E-Health and Tele-Medicine Applications
- Medical Tourism Law